Kingdom Kids Preschool & Pre-K Program
Children ages 33 months through Kindergarten.
- Daily small group instruction to better meet the needs of your child.
- Weekly educational and social goals for each individual child.
- Friendship building activities.
- Ready for Kindergarten program (A Beka Book).
- Academic instruction in math, literacy, art, music, science, writing, and phonics.
- Bible teaching includes stories, activities, songs and prayers.
- Development of self-regulation and self control build confidence and independence.
- Daily group instruction to introduce new concepts and learning opportunities.
- Bible stories, songs and prayers.
All programs offer conferences twice a year. Assessments and portfolios show your child's learning progress throughout the year.